Activated Charcoal has been used for centuries as one of the most effective detox remedies and rejuvenating foods.
Charcoal can safely remove toxins, promotes good digestion, increases energy, and supports the brain. Charcoal nourishes the skin, supports the liver and kidneys, and can even help whiten teeth.
* Teelixir Coconut Charcoal is steam activated and made from 100% sustainable coconut shells. The smaller and finer the particle size of activated carbon, the better the access to the surface area, and the faster the rate of adsorption.
No added grains, fillers, preservatives, sugar, or salt.
- Always drink plenty of water when you consume charcoal. Activated charcoal may cause dehydration if adequate amounts of water are not consumed at the same time. This will also help flush out the toxins faster.
- Never consume activated charcoal at the same time as supplements or prescription medications, including the contraceptive pill.
- The high adsorption ability of activated charcoal may reduce the effectiveness of certain medications. Take charcoal two hours prior to meals, supplements, and prescription medications.
- Always consult your physician before consuming activated charcoal if you are taking medications.
- May cause harmless darkening of stools.
- May cause constipation when taken in high doses. Remember to drink plenty of water.
- Do not put charcoal directly on the broken skin.
- Not intended for long-term use.
- Be cautious using charcoal around clothing and surfaces as it may cause stains.