- This non-acidic form of Vitamin C is gentle on the stomach as it delivers Ascorbic Acid that has been buffered (neutralized) with absorbable calcium.
- Suitable for sensitive persons to avoid the acidity of ascorbic acid without adding extra dietary sodium as in the case of Sodium Ascorbate
- Chosen form of Vitamin C for many women as it replenishes stores of calcium that Vitamin C alone may
- OxyMin® Guarantee of Purity
- Each batch of OxyMin® Calcium Ascorbate is assayed for heavy metals and organic volatile impurities.
- Free from pesticides, herbicides, dyes, preservatives & stabilizers.
- Yeast, starch & gluten free.
- Packed and sealed in a tamper evident tub for your conveneince and to ensure stability
1,000 mg of calcium ascorbate contains 898 mg of ascorbic acid and 102 mg of calcium
Exposure to oxygen, metals, light and heat destroy ascorbic acid, so it must be stored in dark and cold and not in a metal containment.