Kids’ Nutrient Ninja is a great-tasting multivitamin for growing kids.
- Delicious vanilla-berry flavour
- No added sugar or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- No added nuts, gluten, dairy or animal products
- Sweetened with monk fruit and xylitol and naturally coloured with beetroot
- Contains 25 nutritionals in all – including vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids and lutein
- Iodine and selenium support healthy growth and development
- Iron supports healthy cognitive development
- Vitamins A, D3 and K2 support healthy bone growth and the development of healthy teeth
- B-group vitamins support energy production
- Zinc supports a healthy appetite when the diet doesn’t contain enough zinc
- Also contains ziziphus, which is traditionally used to calm the mind and ease children’s nervous tension in Chinese medicine
|Betacarotene (Betacarotene)||300 micrograms|
|Retinol acetate 236 micrograms, equiv. vit. A||205.8 micrograms|
|Thiamine nitrate 2mg, equiv. thiamine (vit. B1)||1.6mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate 1.3mg, equiv. riboflavin (vit. B2)||1mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||3mg|
|Calcium pantothenate 1.6mg, equiv. pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 1.5mg, equiv. calcium||140 micrograms|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride 1mg, equiv. pyridoxine (vit. B6)||823 micrograms|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P, active vit. B6) 784 micrograms, equiv. pyridoxine (vit. B6)||500 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin, active vit. B12)||2.4 micrograms|
|Folic acid||100 micrograms|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||62.5mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||30mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||2.5 micrograms|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate)||4mg|
|equiv. D-alpha tocopherol (vit. E)||4.8IU|
|Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7)||10 micrograms|
|Calcium (calcium citrate tetrahydrate)||5mg|
|Total calcium (Total calcium )||5.1mg|
|Chromium (chromium picolinate)||5 micrograms|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||45 micrograms|
|Ferrous fumarate (Iron)||2.5mg|
|Magnesium (Magnesium glycinate)||15mg|
|Manganese (manganese (II) glycinate)||650 micrograms|
|Selenomethionine (Selenium)||7.5 micrograms|
|Zinc (zinc glycinate monohydrate)||1.5mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||500 micrograms|
|Plus dry extracts:|
|Marigold (Tagetes erecta) flower 5mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|equiv. lutein esters calc. as lutein not less than 1mg||-|
|Ziziphus (Ziziphus jujuba) fruit 217mg, dry equiv.||3.26g|
- Children 2-8 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food.
- Children 9-12 years: Chew 2 tablets daily with food.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin and mineral intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium should not be exceeded.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.