Loose Mineral Bronzer that defines the contours and delivers a golden radiance. Buff on to your body or mix with moisturiser to use as a Body Bronzer
Mica (CI 77019); Shades 01 and 02, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
1. Turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
2. Replace lid and gently tap to release powder.
3. Slowly and carefully remove lid while keeping product upright to help prevent mess.
4. Pick up product with brush, and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat.
5. Using your Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Blush Brush, dust the bronzer across the areas of the face that would naturally catch the sun—cheeks, bridge of nose and forehead - using light sweeping movements.
6. Build as needed. Sweep across the décolletage to complete the look.
To use as a contour : Choose a shade that is two tones darker than your skin colour for the perfect contour shade
1. Apply to each side of the nose to slim and sculpt the bridge of your nose.
2. Apply underneath the cheekbones, jawline and sides of the forehead to contour and slim the face.
For all-over coverage, apply to whole face, building up layers to achieve the desired bronzed effect.
The Mineral Bronzer can also be used as a body bronzer. Buff onto the body using the Vegan Kabuki Brush, or by mixing product with a small amount of moisturiser.