Marshmallow Root is used for inflammation of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract.
Also used for dry cough, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation, and stones in the urinary tract.
- Is well known for clearing mucus & toxins from the body.
- Is soothing to the respiratory system.
- Treatment for constipation.
- Is used externally as a wash on wounds, ulcers and stings
- High content of vit. A which is a powerful antioxidant and important in fighting infections.
- For soothing & healing inflamed eyes & skin allergies, wash with a warm infusion of marshmallow root.