Cough Fighter has been specially formulated to taste great while soothing children’s coughs
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and up
- Kid-friendly taste - contains naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with no added sugar
- Plus extra sweetness from Chinese licorice
- Easy to mix with water or juice – even for children who are fussy
- No added dairy products, gluten or nuts
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Made in Australia
|Ivy (Hedera helix) leaf 6.4mg, dry equiv.||38.2mg|
|Elecampane (Inula helenium) root 19.9mg, dry equiv.||198.8mg|
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) leaf and flowering top 18.9mg, dry equiv.||132.5mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 33.1mg, dry equiv.||132.5mg|
|Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 26.5mg, dry equiv.||132.5mg|
- Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL, two to three times daily, when medically advised.
- Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL, two to three times daily.
- Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL, two to three times daily.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under 5 years of age without medical advice. Contains potassium sorbate. Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.