Helps regulate the menstrual cycle and relieve menstrual symptoms such as period pain, mood swings, bloating, sugar cravings and heavy bleeding.
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support women’s reproductive health, regulate the menstrual cycle, relieve period pain (dysmenorrhoea) and aid the management of irregular, heavy or prolonged periods.
- Provides symptomatic relief from the physical and emotional symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), including fatigue, breast tenderness, abdominal cramping, fluid retention, bloating, headaches, mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings and cravings for sweets.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines and help relieve their symptoms.
- For additional premenstrual support, Women’s Balance may be combined with Fusion® Vitex tablets, which help reduce the frequency and severity of premenstrual symptoms.
- To aid the management of flooding or heavy periods, we recommend combining Women’s Balance with Fusion® Tienchi Ginseng, which has traditionally been used to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding and restore the healthy flow of Blood and Qi.
|Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root||750mg|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||500mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root||425mg|
|Cyperus rotundus (Cyperus rotundus) rhizome||400mg|
|Ligusticum striatum (Szechuan lovage) root||350mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root||350mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||300mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||125mg|
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
- Menstruation & pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- Alopecia (hair loss): Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.