A delicious, high potency vitamin C and zinc supplement to support immune health, boosted by elderflower, which is traditionally used help relieve symptoms of common cold and flu, hayfever and sinusitis in Western herbal medicine.
- High-potency vitamin C to support healthy immune system function and support the immune system in fighting illness
- Combines three different forms of ascorbate (vitamin C), including calcium ascorbate, which is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- Contains zinc glycinate, which is highly bioavailable and more readily absorbed than some other forms of zinc, such as zinc sulfate
- Also contains elderflower extract equivalent to 600mg dried flowers per chewable tablet
- Delicious elderberry flavour, sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin
- Vegan formula
|Calcium ascorbate (Calcium ascorbate)||544.6mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||450mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||337.5mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||300mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||1000mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate)||17.2mg|
|Plus herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower||600mg|
- Adults: Chew 1 to 2 tablets one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-12 years: Chew ½ to 1 tablet one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate
- WARNING: Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.