Turmeric is a super-concentrated and highly bioavailable source of curcumin to help manage mild osteoarthritis
- High potency anti-inflammatory formula
- Super-concentrated and highly bioavailable turmeric formula containing Curcumin C3 Complex®
- Provides 750mg per day of curcuminoids (the active ingredient in turmeric)
- Helps manage mild osteoarthritis
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to improve curcumin bioavailability by more than 20 times
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®)from Curcuma longa (Turmeric)||25.1g (25,125mg)|
|standardised to curcuminoids||367mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) powder rhizome||250mg|
|standardised to curcuminoids||8mg|
|Plus extract equiv. to dry:|
|Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit||86.5mg|
|standardised to piperine||4mg|
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily with food.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.