A blend of herbs to help manage mild sinusitis and relieve its symptoms, based on traditional use in Chinese medicine
- Ease a blocked nose, sinus headaches and inflammation of the mucous membranes, based on traditional use of xanthium in TCM
- Soothe sinus pain, pressure and headache based on traditional use of white angelica in TCM
- Clear the eyes and head and relieve sinus headaches, based on traditional use of Asian wild mint in TCM
- Relieve a runny nose and have decongestant and anti-infective effects, based on traditional use of magnolia in TCM
- Stimulate the immune system, based on traditional use of houttuynia in TCM
|Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata>) herb||1.5g (1500mg)|
|White Angelica (Angelica dahurica) root||1g (1000mg)|
|Magnolia flower (Magnolia liliflora) flower bud||750mg|
|Xanthium (Xanthium sibiricum) fruit||750mg|
|Asian wild mint (Mentha haplocalyx) leaf||325mg|
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
- Child 2-12yrs: Take ½-1 capsule twice daily.
- Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take ½ -1 capsule 3 times daily.
- For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.