Convenient blend of eight scientifically-supported probiotic strains to support digestion and immune health without requiring refrigeration
- Specially formulated to provide optimal therapeutic benefit without needing refrigeration
- Combines eight strains of ‘friendly’ bacteria, including FloraFIT®, Boulardii and clinically-tested HOWARU® strains
- Promotes healthy bowel function, including helping to normalise the properties of the bowel movements and their transit time through the intestines
- Also helps relieve flatulence, bloating and digestive discomfort
- Can be taken before and during overseas travel to help reduce the risk of travellers’ diarrhoea and relieve its symptoms
- Helps maintain immune health, and may reduce susceptibility to upper respiratory tract infections
- Supports healthy vaginal and urinary microflora
- Dairy-free formula containing bacterial strains specially selected for their proven ability to remain viable when exposed to stomach acid, bile salts and digestive enzymes
- Suitable for use during and after antibiotic therapy
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis ((Bl-04, HOWARU®))||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve ((Bb-03, FloraFIT®))||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum ((Bl-05, FloraFIT®))||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus ( (La-14 FloraFIT®) )||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei ((Lc-11, FloraFIT®))||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum ((Lp-115, FloraFIT®))||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus ((Lr-32, FloraFIT®))||1 billion CFU|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii, BioOptima™)||1 billion CFU|
- Adults & Children: Take 1 capsule daily.
- Travel: Take 2 capsules once daily.
- Children under 2 yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- For children 2-6 yrs, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.