Herbal relief for musculoskeletal aches and pains, including low back pain, headaches and mild sciatica
- Herbal pain relief formula
- Includes willow bark, standardised for its content of salicin, which has been scientifically shown to help relieve low back pain
- Formulated to help relieve muscle and joint pain, mild sciatica, headaches and mild migraines, according to traditional Chinese medicine principles
|Salix alba (Willow Bark) stem bark||5g (5000mg)|
|equiv. to salicin||20mg|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia ) gum oleoresin||700mg|
|equiv. to boswellic acid||113.75mg|
|Eleutherococcus nodiflorus (Acanthopanax) root bark||400mg|
|Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) stem bark||400mg|
|Gentiana macrophylla (Gentiana macrophylla) root||300mg|
|Angelica pubescens (Angelica pubescens) root||275mg|
|Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root||275mg|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root||100mg|
- Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- For children under 12 years of age take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.