Replenishes electrolyte balance after exercise and aids the production of energy in the body, all while supporting normal muscle health.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Watermelon with coconut water combines a highly bioavailable form of magnesium (magnesium glycinate) with B vitamins, minerals and amino acids to:
- Support normal muscle contraction and relaxation
- Restore electrolyte balance after exercise
- Support energy levels
- Support healthy stress responses in the body
- Aid blood sugar metabolism
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Watermelon also helps:
- Relieve mild muscle cramps and spasms
- Reduce muscle fatigue and support muscle strength
- Improve exercise performance and support physical endurance
- Ease sleeplessness and support healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintain the health of the cardiovascular system
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||300mg|
|Plus nutrients: (Plus nutrients:)|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)||19.7mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||25mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||22.9mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||20.5mg|
|Folic acid||150 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||150 micrograms|
|L-carnitine (as levocarnitine hydrochloride)||100mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25 micrograms|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||12.5mg|
|Coconut water (Cocos nucifera) fruit juice 400mg, fresh equiv.||10g|
- Adults: Mix 5g (one scoop) once daily in water, juice, smoothie or sports drink and consume immediately.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Natural watermelon flavour. Naturally sweetened with thaumatin. No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy or animal products. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.