Replenishes electrolyte balance after exercise and aids the production of energy in the body, all while supporting normal muscle health.
- Available in two delicious flavours - Lemon-Lime Zing and Watermelon - both with coconut water
- Contains magnesium glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of magnesium
- Includes B complex vitamins, amino acids and essential minerals
- Supports normal muscle function and relaxation
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Contains magnesium and vitamin B1, which play an important role in supporting blood glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Plays an important role in supporting bone health
When the dietary intake of magnesium is insufficient, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing:
- Helps relieve mild muscle cramps and spasms
- Aids exercise performance
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||300mg|
|Plus nutrients: (Plus nutrients:)|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)||19.7mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||25mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||22.9mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||20.6mg|
|Folic acid||148.1 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||148 micrograms|
|L-carnitine (as levocarnitine hydrochloride)||100mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||24 micrograms|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||12.5mg|
|Coconut water (Cocos nucifera) fruit juice 400mg, fresh equiv.||10g|
- Adults: Mix 5.5g (one scoop) once daily in water, juice, smoothie or sports drink and consume immediately.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Natural lemon-lime flavour, naturally sweetened with thaumatin. No added artificial colours, flavours, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy or animal products. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.