Aphrodisiac herbs traditionally used to promote healthy sexual vitality, sex drive and libido in Chinese medicine. Fusion Libido is suitable for both men and women, and includes herbs traditionally used to enhance sexual vitality in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), including horny goat weed and schisandra
- Horny goat weed, morinda, curculigo and schisandra are traditionally used to enhance sexual vitality in both men and women
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used to unblock the flow of Qi (life force energy), and in circumstances where libido is low
- Along with tribulus, horny goat weed is also traditionally used to tonify the Kidney organ-meridian system (which is considered central to reproductive health in TCM) and to anchor Yang, which is associated with masculine qualities; deficiency of Yang may lead to fatigue and reduced sexual interest
- Morinda is traditionally taken to improve physical performance
- Schisandra is traditionally used to relieve fatigue and enhance resistance to physical and emotional stress
|Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) fruit||2.5g (2500mg)|
|Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) herb||2.25g (2250mg)|
|Morinda officinalis (Morinda) root||1.15g (1150mg)|
|Curculigo orchioides (Curculigo orchioides) root||750mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||350mg|
Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
An extra dose may be taken one hour before intimacy as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.