Combines the kidney tonic herbs goji berry, rehmannia and horny goat weed to regulate body fluids
- New improved formula, with goji berry, horny goat weed and rehmannia, traditionally used as kidney tonics and to regulate body fluids in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Goji berries are traditionally used as a kidney tonic that relieves fatigue and balances Yin and Yang in TCM
- Rehmannia is also traditionally used in TCM to strengthen kidney Jing (a form of life force energy), as a liver tonic, and as a blood tonic that relieves sleeplessness and irregular menstruation
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used in TCM as a kidney tonic to enhance a healthy libido, to strengthen bones, and to relieve mild joint aches and pains
- Also contains Cornelian cherry, Chinese yam, alisma and poria
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root 214.29mg, dry equiv.
|Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 250mg, dry equiv.
|Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) herb 33.33mg, dry equiv.
|Cornelian Cherry (Cornus officinalis) fruit 80mg, dry equiv.
|Chinese Yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) root and rhizome 80mg, dry equiv.
|Alisma (Alisma orientale) rhizome 60mg, dry equiv.
|Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 60mg, dry equiv.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
Not to be used in children under 5 years of age. If symptoms persist or if you are unsure whether this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Use only as directed. Always read the label. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.