Hair, Skin & Nails contains nutrients to support healthy hair, nails and skin, including biotin to decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate
- Strong, healthy hair and nails - including biotin to help decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate
- Skin health and repair
- Collagen formation
- Connective tissue production
- Reduced formation of free radicals in the body
|Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 150mg, dry equiv.||2.25g|
|Dunaliella salina cells 33.33mg, fresh equiv||62.49mg|
|equiv. carotenoids, calculated as betacarotene||2.5mg|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia)||75mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||100mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||15mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||25mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate)||41.33mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||50IU|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Manganese (as manganese (II) glycinate)||2.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||50 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||50 micrograms|
- Adults: Take one tablet, one or two times a day
- Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Contains vitamin B6.
- If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.