Reduces risk of some forms of diarrhoea in adults and children
- Reduces the risk of antibiotic-associated or travellers’ diarrhoea in adults
- Reduces the risk, severity and duration of diarrhoea in children
- Supports a healthy microbial balance in the digestive system
- Restores normal microbial balance after disruption by antibiotic therapy
- Reduces abdominal pain in those aged 5-16 years old with medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Shelf-stable, suitable for travel
- Suitable for adults and children over 2 years
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii, BioOptima™)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG )||5 billion CFU|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No artifial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Travellers’ diarrhoea: Adult: 1 capsule twice daily.
- Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea: Adult: 2 capsules twice daily.Child: 2-12 years: 1-2 capsules daily.
- General diarrhoea: Child: 2-12 years: 1-2 capsules daily.
- For gastrointestinal health: Adult: 1-2 capsules daily. Child: 2-12 years: 1 capsule daily.
- Medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome: Child: 5-16 years: 1 capsule daily.
- For children 2-6 years, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food or liquid.
Always read the label. Use only as directed If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.