Glucosamine Premium Repair combines glucosamine and chondroitin with ginger, which is traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic pain in Chinese medicine.
- Glucosamine Premium Repair contains clinically trialled* doses of glucosamine and chondroitin to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms and improve the mobility of affected joints
- Glucosamine and chondroitin also provide building blocks for healthy joint cartilage formation
- Also contains ginger, traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains in Chinese medicine
- Contains GlucosaGreen®, which is produced from glucose and is more environmentally friendly than shellfish-derived glucosamine
- Also contains MSM (dimethyl sulfone) and piperine (from black pepper)
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen®||942.1mg|
|equiv. to glucosamine sulfate||750mg|
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate||290.04mg|
|equiv. to bovine chondroitin sulfate||267mg|
|Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane - MSM)||250mg|
|Plus dry extracts:|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||20mg|
|equiv to dry||1g|
|Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit||10mg|
|min. dry equiv||250mg|
|std. to piperine||9.5mg|
Contains 102.3 mg sodium per tablet.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Individuals taking anticoagulants or at risk of bleeding problems should seek medical advice before taking this medicine. Store below 30°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken
Adults: Take 1 tablet two to three times daily with food, or as professionally advised
• During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Individuals taking anticoagulants or at risk of bleeding problems should seek medical advice before taking this medicine.
• Contains 102.3 mg sodium per tablet.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.