NATURAL ENERGY BOOST MEDICINE
Reduce fatigue, lethargy and exhaustion and increase energy and vitality with Fusion® Energy tablets, which also help relieve stress and mild anxiety
- A synergistic blend of energy-boosting herbs traditionally used to reduce fatigue, lethargy, exhaustion and feelings of debility and physical weakness.
- Helps relieve stress due to the pressures of work or study, and may also be beneficial during other stressful times, especially if stress is contributing to fatigue, mild anxiety and/or poor sleep.
- Improves mental and physical resistance to stress, and promotes healthy functioning of the immune system, libido, heart and brain (cognition) during times of stress and/or fatigue.
- Improves sleep quality and enhances recovery after rest.
- Professionally formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to help generate healthy Qi (energy or life force) and strengthen Shen (the energy that keeps the mind and spirit strong).
- To ensure you’re getting the vitamins and minerals your body needs for the production of energy, we recommend taking Fusion® Energy Multi Advanced alongside Fusion® Energy formula.
All Natural Energy Boost Ingredients:
|Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps) hyphae||400mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||400mg|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha) root||400mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) fruiting body||350mg|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||325mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root||325mg|
|Panax quinquefolius (American Ginseng) root||300mg|
- Take 1 – 2 tablets daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- For a quick energy, boost take 2-4 tablets one hour before required.
- Children under 12 years take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.