Combines herbs traditionally used to support urinary health and relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis (as detailed below) with cranberry to help reduce the frequency of its occurrence in women..
Fusion Cystitis contains cranberry to help to reduce the frequency with which women experience medically diagnosed cystitis, plus:
- Phellodendron and alisma to help relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis, based on their use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Couch grass, which is used similarly in traditional Western herbal medicine, where it’s regarded as having anti-inflammatory and irritation-soothing benefits and as helping to flush out the urinary tract
- Pyrrosia, which is traditionally used to help relieve urinary burning (a symptom of cystitis) and to maintain healthy urinary output in TCM
- Crataeva to support bladder and urinary health, based on its use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly speak to your healthcare practitioner.
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fruit||5.67g|
|Elymus repens (Couch grass) dry rhizome||2g|
|Alisma orientale (Alisma) rhizome||1g|
|Pyrrosia sheareri (Pyrrosia) whole plant||1g|
|Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) stem bark||500mg|
|Crateva magna (Crateva) stem bark||500mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly speak to your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults: Take 2-3 tablets once or twice a day.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1-1½ tablets once or twice a day.
- Child under 6 years: Take as professionally prescribed.
- For children under 6 years crush tablets and mix with food or water before consumption
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. If pain or irritation persist for more than 48 hours consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.