Garcinia Cambogia Advanced™ provides a high potency 400mg dose of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) with garcinol to enhance HCA’s therapeutic effects, plus chromium, Coleus and Gymnema.
High potency supplement providing 400mg hydroxycitirc acid (HCA):
- Suitable for overweight people
- With garcinol to boost the action of HCA
- Helps maintain healthy metabolic function
- Helps the body metabolise fats and sugars
- Contains chromium, important for normal blood sugar balance in healthy people
Each tablet contains:
Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate) 200 micrograms
Hydroxycitrate Complex (from Garcinia Cambogia) 250mg std. to hydroxycitric acid (HCA) 150mg Plus herbal extracts dry concentrate:
Garcinia (Garcinia gummi-gutta) GarCitrin® fruit peel 500mg, min. dry equiv. 2.5g std. to garcinol 25mg std. to hydroxycitric acid (HCA) 250mg; Total hydroxycitric acid (HCA) 400mg
Coleus (Plectranthus barbatus) ForsLean® root 79.6mg, min. dry equiv. 4.98g std. to forskolin 16.7mg
Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) leaf 77mg, min. dry equiv. 1.54g std. to gymnemic acids 50mg
Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 5.37mg, min. dry equiv. 110mg std. to piperine 5mg
- Take 1 tablet three times daily, before a meal.
- Best taken 30 minutes before meals.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Children under 12 yrs of age take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.