Cardio Tonic contains herbs used in traditional Chinese and/or Ayurvedic medicine to support heart health, plus vitamin K2 to help maintain artery and blood vessel health.
- Naturally sourced vitamin K2 (as vitaMK7®, also known as MK-7) to support the health of the cardiovascular system, including the arteries and blood vessels; vitaMK-7 is more readily utilised by the body than some other forms of vitamin K2 (such as MK-4)
- Herbs traditionally used to support heart health in traditional Chinese and/or Ayurvedic medicine
- Terminalia to act as a cardiac tonic (meaning that it’s used to strengthen the heart) based on use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine
- Dan shen and tienchi ginseng, which are traditionally considered to work synergistically; they’re often taken together to support healthy blood circulation in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Camphor tree, a natural source of the compound borneol, which is often combined with dan shen and tienchi ginseng in TCM
|Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan shen) root and rhizome||2.5g|
|Panax notoginseng (Tienchi ginseng) root||750mg|
|Terminalia arjuna (Terminalia) stem bark||500mg|
|Plus extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor tree) leafy twig||750mg|
|Plus naturally sourced vitamin K2:|
|Menaquinone 7 (MK-7, as vitaMK7®)||45mcg|
Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for children. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional. Contains sulphites.
Recommended dosage Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for children. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.