Herbs used to support immune health plus reduce cold & flu frequency in traditional Chinese & Western herbal medicine
Herbs traditionally used in Chinese and/or Western herbal medicine to:
- Enhance resistance against minor infections
- Help reduce cold and flu frequency
- Aid recovery after illness
- Relieve fatigue
- Improve stress resistance
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||3g (3000mg)|
|Ligustrum lucidum (Ligustrum ) fruit||1g (1000mg)|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root||750mg|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root||750mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) mushroom||650mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||450mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||300mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||100mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 2-6 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
Not to be used under children under 5 years of age without medical supervision. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified health professional before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Don’t use during acute infection, particularly when fever is present. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your health professional. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.