Herbs used to relieve mild allergy symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine, including hayfever and eczema
- The minor bupleurum combination traditionally used for hayfever (allergic rhinitis)
- Baical skullcap traditionally used for itchy skin conditions like mild eczema and hives
- Panax ginseng and bupleurum traditionally used for mild food intolerance symptoms
Each capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
Baical Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) root 250mg, min. dry equiv. 2.5g standardised to baicalin 100mg
Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) root 120mg, dry equiv. 1.8g
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome 25mg, min. dry equiv. 1.25g
Pinellia (Pinellia ternata) rhizome 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Korean ginseng (Panax Ginseng) root 26.67mg, min. dry equiv. 400mg stand. to ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re and Rg1 4mg
Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root and stolon 90 mg, min. dry equiv. 450mg
Ziziphus (Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa) fruit 50mg, dry equiv. 200mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always Read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Take 2 capsules two to three times daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
- Child 2-6yrs: Take 1/2 – 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- For children 2-6 years mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice.
- If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a health professional.
- Always read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice. If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.