Helps manage mild viral infections like colds and flu
- Combines the antiviral properties of echinacea and andrographis with the immune-supporting benefits of zinc and vitamin C
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs)
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis, including sore throat, runny nose, headache and mucous congestion
- Take at first sign of cold symptoms
- Vegetarian formula
Each vegetable capsule contains nutrients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 8mg
Plus herbal extracts dry concentrate: Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) AP-Bio® leaf 200mg, min. dry equiv. 2.8g
std. to andrographolide 70mg
Olive (Olea europaea) leaf 125mg, min. dry equiv. 1.25g
std. to oleuropein 30mg
Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) flower bud 100mg, dry equiv. 1g
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root 125mg, dry equiv. 750mg
AP-Bio® is a trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.