Helps manage mild viral infections like colds and flu
- Combines the antiviral properties of echinacea and andrographis with the immune-supporting benefits of zinc and vitamin C
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs)
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis, including sore throat, runny nose, headache and mucous congestion
- Take at first sign of cold symptoms
- Vegetarian formula
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf||4.5g (4500mg)|
|standardised to andrographolide||62.5mg|
|Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to oleuropein||30mg|
|Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud||1g (1000mg)|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||750mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))||27.5mg|
|equiv. to zinc||8mg.|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.