Combines Black Cohosh with other herbs traditionally used in Chinese or Western herbal medicine to relieve the physical and emotional symptoms of menopause including hot flushes, excessive perspiration, fatigue, irritability, nervousness, insomnia and vaginal dryness.
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese or Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of menopasue including hot flushes, night sweats, sexual disinterest, sleeplessness, fatigue, muscle and joint pain, headaches, dry skin and vaginal dryness
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve the emotional ups and downs that many women are affected by during menopause, including nervousness, irritability and moodiness
- Black Cohosh is standardised to provide consistent levels of the active constituents triterpene glycosides in every dose
- Also contains a carefully formulated blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to balance Yin (female energy) and Yang (male energy) during menopause, plus the Ayurvedic herb Shatavari, which has traditionally been used to support women’s health and vitality
|Anemarrhena asphodeloides (Anemarrhena) root & rhizome||850mg|
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root||850mg|
|Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) herb||650mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root||500mg|
|Curculigo orchioides (Curculigo orchioides) root||500mg|
|Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh) rhizome||400mg|
|equiv. to triterpene glycosides calc. as 27-desoxyactein||2.5mg|
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) fruit||250mg|
- Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor. Consult a health practitioner prior to use if taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.