Blending the herbal benefits of premium Willow bark, Tart Cherries and Celery Seed, Blooms Gout Relief’s triple action formula naturally helps relieve the symptoms of gout.
- Willow bark acts as an anti-inflammatory and helps relieve mild inflammatory pain as well as osteoarthritic pain. It is used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help alleviate mild gout pain.
- Tart cherries are naturally high in antioxidants and also provide anti-inflammatory action.
- Celery seed is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a diuretic and to help relieve the symptoms and pain that come with mild gout and rheumatism. Diuretics help to flush the body of excess fluid and can therefore help to eliminate harmful uric acid from the body.
- Vitamin C helps reduce uric acid levels in the blood and may help reduce the incidence of gout. Vitamin C is also essential for proper immune system function.
- Apium graveolens seed (Celery seed) dry 1.5 g (1500 mg)
- Salix alba stem bark (Willow bark) dry 15 g (15,000 mg)
- Equiv. to Salicin 120 mg
- Prunus cerasus (Tart cherry) fresh fruit 12 g (12,000 mg)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg
No added animal products, gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.