Ginger is used in traditional Japanese Kampo, Ayurvedic, and Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory.
It has an affinity with the gastrointestinal system, relieving indigestion and nausea, and also the circulatory system having a warming effect.
- Can relieve the symptoms of nausea
- May help relieve colic and flatulent dyspepsia
- Helps stimulate peripheral circulation (blood flow to the hands and feet)
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) extract equivalent to dry root 1 g (1000 mg)
No added gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, animal products, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: For motion sickness take 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to travel, and 1 capsule every four hours if symptoms continue.
For indigestion and wind take up to 4 capsules daily.
For symptoms of morning sickness, take 1 capsule up to four times daily.
Children (over 6 years): For motion sickness take 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to travel, and 1 capsule every four hours if symptoms continue.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily to improve appetite and symptoms of colic.
- Children (2-3 years): As professionally recommended
- Use only as directed.
- Always read the label.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional