- Fatty acid metabolism and transport
- Maintain healthy triglyercide and HDL levels in normal, healthy individuals
- Convert fatty acids into energy.
- Maintain cellular energy
- Helps maintain levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain
- May assist in the maintenance of normal mental function
- Assists in the maintenance of mood
- Helps maintain cellular energy throughout the cardiac and skeletal system
- Assists in the maintenance of blood glucose levels in normal, healthy individuals
- In men, it may also support sperm motility.
- Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (Acetyl L-carnitine HCl) 500 mg
- No added gluten, yeast, sugar, milk derivatives, animal products, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Take 1 to 2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions before use.If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.