- Immune support specially formulated for kids
- Delicious, naturally derived blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and over
- Based on Jade Windscreen Formula, which has been used for hundreds of years in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it’s traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds
- Includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response
- Plus zinc for additional immune support and to help reduce the frequency with which children catch common colds
- Also contains fresh elderberry juice, equivalent to 568.5mg per 2.5mL
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root 54.3mg, min. dry equiv.||814.5mg|
|White atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) root 54.3mg, dry equiv.||271.5mg|
|Fang feng (Saposhnikovia divaricata) root 54.3mg, dry equiv.||271.5mg|
|Plus fresh juice:|
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit 47.38mg, fresh equiv.||568.5mg|
|Zinc gluconate (Zinc gluconate) 5.7mg, equiv. to zinc||0.8mg|
Contains purified water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerol, xanthan gum, Stevia rebaudiana, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived). If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains potassium sorbate. Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Children 2-5 years: Take 2.5-5mL, once or twice daily.
Children 6-9 years: Take 5-7.5mL, once or twice daily.
Children 10-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL, once or twice daily.
Serving suggestion: Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use. At the first sign of cold symptoms, consider Fusion Kids’ Cold & Flu Fighter.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains potassium sorbate
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.